Monday, October 24, 2011

11 for 2011

What do you have in your pocket? 
Nothing

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

What makes you happy?
Suprises

What was the last really nice thing you did for someone?
Help someone to find the nurse

What scares you?
Spiders and discusting things like bugs, insects and nightmares

What was the last movie you saw?
Jonny English

What was the last song you sang?
Lady GaGa

What was the last thing you bought?
A whiteboard, markers for my board, eraser for my board

What couldn't you live without?
Sims 2-3, my phone, my ipad, my computer and FACEBOOK!!!

What do you hope for?
All my whishes to come true

What could you live without?
HOMEWORK AND MY BOOK


1 comment:

  1. Good job Emilia! I think you post is good and very straight foward. Maybe next time you can greet the reader with an introduction and you can elaborate more. Overall, I really like your 11 for 2011!

    ReplyDelete